Our company has been operating for over thirty years in the production of work clothes, safety shoes and PPE of I, II, III level.
The market in which Karin operates requires high competitiveness and the ability to offer products with high technical standards in a highly complex context with frequent changes in regulations.
Karin is committed to programmes such as :
- Complete customer satisfaction
- Guarantee of constant improvement of the quality of the service offered
- Constant growth in the professionalism and skills of the staff responsible for the implementation of the service, through continuous training and technical updating of the same
- Precise and punctual management of production operations on behalf of third parties, transport and distribution of the material
- Seeking and maintaining legislative compliance over time for all aspects involved in the production process.
- Improve the company’s image
- Pursuing the continuous improvement of the company and its management system
- Contribute to the growth of environmental and safety awareness of customers and suppliers as well as interested parties through an activity that involves all parties in a process of information on environmental and safety issues involved
- Carry out its processes with a view to constant attention and progressive rationalisation of energy consumption
- Reducing, as far as technically and economically feasible, the environmental impact of its processes with particular attention to the emissions of the means of transport used
- Constantly prevent the risk of environmental emergencies
- Constantly prevent the risk of occupational accidents and diseases
Our commitment to the continuous improvement of the performances related to our production process stems from the awareness:
- Of the importance, in the current socio-economic context, of our activity to provide high quality products and legislative compliance
- Of the growing attention of customers and the community to the protection of the environment
- Of the need to systematically control the plants located in Italy and abroad
- The need to work in full compliance with applicable legislation
- The need to demonstrate to all personnel the management’s commitment to protecting health and safety at work
In order to make the above intentions feasible, Karin has identified these priorities:
- To develop, maintain and update a complete and exhaustive risk analysis on any aspect that may in any way compromise or make difficult the regular continuity of the company’s operations
- Accurately determine internal and external stakeholders and understand their expectations
- Implementing systematic improvement programmes accordingly, quantifying the objectives to be achieved at operational level on a case-by-case basis
- Certification in accordance with UNI EN ISO 9001:2015, UNI EN ISO 14001:2015 and UNI EN ISO 45001:2018 standards
- Provision of all necessary human and infrastructural resources
- Careful and punctual management and assessment of the quality level of its suppliers
- Effectively controlling consumption, costs and therefore the efficiency of individual production processes
- Systematically monitoring the activities carried out and the results obtained in order to verify their effectiveness and highlight any shortcomings
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions at all stages of work
- Ensure adequate consultation and participation of workers and their representatives on all aspects relevant to health, safety and the environment
- Comply with the risk assessment document specifically designed for the work areas and activities carried out
- Constantly prevent the risk of occupational accidents and diseases, eliminating, where possible, the hazards present in the workplace
- To be ready to deal quickly, efficiently and diligently with any state of environmental and/or safety emergency
Karin precisely defines the technical requirements and skills needed to achieve the objectives and ensures that they are met.
The working tools to maintain quality of work and competitive prices, punctuality, control of activities and suppliers are an effective and at the same time streamlined company organisational system, capable of making everyone’s work easier and with less possibility of error.